Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCl2)
Battery Size: 1/2AA
Terminal Type: Button Top
Equivalent Battery Cross Reference: Tadiran TL-5902, Tadiran TL-2150, Tadiran TL-5151, Tadiran TL-4902, Tadiran TL-5111, Tadiran TL-5101, Saft LS-14250, Saft LS14250, LS-14250C, Sonnenschein SL-350/S, Sonnenschein SL-750/S, Maxell ER3S-TC, Maxell ER3S, Minamoto ER14250, Xeno XL-050F.
This 1/2 AA Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery is ideal for wireless alarm systems such as the MCPIR-3000, memory backup for computers like the Apple Macintosh (Parameter Random Access Memory, Parameter RAM, or just PRAM), high tech Suunto dive computers, some Aladin Dive Computers, most ITI, Radionics, ADT Alarm Transmitters and DogWatch 3000 Invisible Fence Systems.
Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries. It also has the widest operating temperature range of -55°C to + 85°C. Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at 20°C, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years to 90% of original charge. *Note that each battery is stamped with a factory production date. This is not an expiration date.*
• Memory backup: CMOS memory, RTC backup;
• AMR utility meters: Electricity meter, water meter, gas meter, heat meter;
• Wireless alarm/sensor: Smoke alarm system, temperature monitor;
• Long-distance monitoring system: Sea buoys, cargo-locating system;
• Automobiles and electronics: Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS);
• Electronic toll system: Toll gates;
• Military use: Wireless communications, night vision device, tracking and positioning system, and more