This product is a simple tester for switching power supply. It makes it easy to test the power supply output.
1. Turn-on your power supply.
2. Plug-in your 24 pin power supply connector to mini tester
3. Check LED light it ON or OFF
(+5V. +12V. +3.3V. -5V. -12V. +5VBS. PG)
- If the power output is working, the LED will light and you will hear a sound
- If the power output fails, you won't see the LED light & no sound
4. Plug the HDD con, check +12V, +5V
5. Remove HDD, Plug p4(p6/p8)con, check +12V
6. Remove p4(p6/p8)con, plug FLOPPY con, check +12V, +5V
7. Remove Floppy con, plug SATA con, check +12V, +5V, +3.3V
8. Do not plug wrong position when you use P4 connector
Dimension : H * L *D : 64mm * 94mm * 18mm
The -5V DC output is took off from Intel ATX12V design guide since the 1.2 version.
1. The -5V usage was for last generation ISA slot. But the old ISA had been phased
out since 1993~1994.
2. Neither P3 nor P4 systems will need -5V output.
This product is designed only for power supply output tests. Do not leave it connected to the power supply
unattended. It generates heat and could possibly damage your power supply.
|Manufacturer Part #||ACTO01PST2|